Posted on : 08 March 2017
about the department
- the animal facility department support the dog and rodent pharmacology.
- the animal facility team strives to deliver a culture of care with industry-leading animal Ethics.
- ethical considerations and animal welfare are always given high priority with designing and construction of animal facility in our company.
- the ambition of the animal facility team is to continuously improve via collaboration and to work as an example for other Research facilities in the region.
- animal care takers, in collaborate with Veterinarians and pharmacologists, are constantly looking for new ways to replace, reduce and refine the use of animals.
- animal care taker is responsible for high quality care for our Laboratory animals in our state of the art animal facility.
- the duty of animal care taker normally has following characteristics:
- taking daily care of the animals according to our global standards.
- being first line responsible for observing Animal Health and welfare and report any issues to Veterinarian or department manager
- participation in and assist in some procedures of pharmacology experiments.
- having a close collaboration and assist in Supervisor and team Leader to coordinate team work with other animal caretakers, responsible Veterinarian, ra and Scientist.
- college/ bs or Associate degree -more than 0.5 year experience with demonstrated knowledge with handling and taking care of Laboratory animals
- a high awareness of and interest in animal Ethics and animal welfare.
- able to proactively communicate with manager to ensure rapid corrective actions if Animal Health and welfare is not optimal.
- flexible attitude towards changing working hours.
- proactive and able to take responsibility beyond own tasks.
- communicating and collaborating in a positive and motivating way, good team-player, highly flexible and have a can-do approach.
- good command of spoken and written English will be considered an advantage.
working with us:
- your skills, dedication and ambition help us change lives for the better.
- in exchange, we offer you an opportunity to work with extraordinary talent and benefit from a range of possibilities for professional and Personal Development.
Find a Job Find Candidates