- This person will be responsible for designing and developing software in a controlled environment for a medical device.
- Liaising with the system architect, the commercial team and the regulatory team to translate requirements in software solutions
- To ensure adherence to company quality procedures for all phase of project execution
- Creation of software architecture specifications against functional requirements and marketing specifications
- Creation of software design specifications against functional requirements and marketing specifications
- Throughout the development cycle conduct design review at various stages, this includes requirements review, software review, and functional testing reviews.
- Creation, execution and documentation of unit and subsystem test scripts
- Providing technical direction and supervision and mentoring of software engineers
- Work with team members located in other countries
- Responsibility for wireframe updates
- Undertake any other specific tasks as detailed by the development team.
- Ensure own compliance with health and safety regulations
Education / Professional attainments required by candidates
BSc or MSc in Computer Science or Mobile Development degree
- Least 5 years’ experience Developing for Android
- Strong Android Bluetooth BLE Experience
- Strong Java Developer
- Junit testing experience
- SQLite database On Android
- NDK development
- IOS Objective C and Swift experience
- REST web services
- Substantial experience in the analysis, design and development of software for handheld devices.
- Experience in full design cycle through to documentation and testing.
- Experience of various computer packages for documentation.
- Good team-working skills including commitment and flexibility
- Analytical and problem solving approach
- Demonstrates a positive attitude to change and contributes to new ideas and improved ways of working.
- Demonstrate sound work ethics.
- Works well with colleagues inside and outside the team. Looks beyond boundaries of own job to support others.
- Experience in leading and organising a distributed team located in several countries.
- Embedded Engineering software development
- AOSP Custom ROM development for Android Platform experience
- Experience in using software static analysis tools
- Experience in using automated software test tools