Android Developer (m/f) - Portugal
Here at Mindera, we are continuously developing a fantastic team, and would love it for you to join us.
As an Android Developer you will be creating fast, fluid, responsive and reliable mobile applications that provide our customers with a rewarding experience.
Expected travelling time (UK and USA):: 0%-15%, varies according to project/client
You are good at
- Agile methodologies such as Scrum and Kanban;
- Developing and maintaining Android applications from the requirements to the Google Play Store;
- UI Test Automation, software design patterns and data structures.
You are excellent at
- More than one programming language such as Java and Kotlin
- Using Gradle to automate and manage the build process
- Being self-driven and working with little supervision towards a common team or company purpose.
- Creating fluid visual interactions, creating and implementing mobile user experience patterns.
- Fantastic working environment built on the principles of lean and self organisation;
- Fun, happy and politics-free work culture;
- Competitive salaries and benefits.
At Mindera we use technology to build products we are proud of, with people we love.
Software Engineering Applications, including Web and Mobile, are at the core of what we do at Mindera. We partner with our clients, to understand their product and deliver high performance, resilient and scalable software systems that create an impact in their users and businesses across the world.
You get to work with a bunch of great people, where the whole team owns the project together.
Our culture reflects our lean and self-organisation attitude. We encourage our colleagues to take risks, make decisions, work in a collaborative way and talk to everyone to enhance communication.
We are proud of our work and we love to learn all and everything while navigating through an Agile, Lean and collaborative environment.
Our offices are located: Porto, Portugal | Leicester, UK | San Diego, USA | Chennai, India