At UCB, we put on heart, soul and skills into making a difference for people living with severe disease. Working together to push the boundaries, we blend the best of our talents to unlock innovation. Will you join us in our pioneering adventure?
To strengthen our Corporate Analytical Sciences team, based in our Technical & Supply Operations hub in Braine l’Alleud, Belgium, we are looking to fill the position of: Analytical Product Owner (APO).
Are you a passionate and innovative all rolled into one? Did you know you are a “passionative” person at UCB? This remarkable blend of talent means you are an enthusiastic team player devoted to better lives for patients.
As a UCB “passionative” person and Analytical Product Owner (APO) you like to work in an environment where you can:
- Connect with people to build a strong network, both internally and externally;
- Be proactive to foster long term excellence in the analytical field;
- Drive the decision making process in a complex matrix environment;
- Work in autonomy with a problem solving & pragmatic mindset.
As a UCB “passionative” person and Analytical Product Owner (APO) you will contribute by:
- Defining integrated solutions & life cycle plans in the analytical field (e.g. network & testing strategy) for designated biotech commercial product(s), starting from Phase III to the end of the life cycle;
- Implementing those solutions & plans through projects leadership;
- Taking accountability of key analytical deliverables of the corresponding drug substances and drug products (e.g. global methods, global specifications, monographs and stability) to support the technical operations network and ensure supply continuity for patients;
- Anticipating needs in the analytical field to mitigate risks and create competitive advantages for your product(s).
Interested? For this position you’ll need the following education, experience and skills:
- Master's Degree (required) with PhD in Analytical Sciences (preferred);
- Expert in the analytical testing field with a strong experience (8 years+) on commercial monoclonal antibodies (starting from Phase III);
- Project leadership skills including planning, monitoring, issue resolution, risk mitigation, decision making and reporting;
- Experience in GMP, Regulatory Affairs and Quality applied to analytical ;
- Ability to lead and influence people in a complex matrix environment;
- Change management skills with a strong sense of accountability & responsibility.
To apply please go to www.ucb.com/careers.
Discover more about the remarkable UCB Talent Blends and how you can contribute to the mix at www.ucb.com/careers.
Job Segment: Analytics, Biotech, Law, Compliance, Biology, Management, Science, Legal