This job is currently Archived,
ANALYTICAL DEVELOPMENT SCIENTIST (M/F) Leiden Netherlands,
Posted on : 22 March 2017
ANALYTICAL DEVELOPMENT SCIENTIST (M/F)
- The Analytical Development Scientist will be part of the Pharmaceutical Development Laboratory, in the R&D Department.
- The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring, in line with the strategy defined for the team, the specific planning and laboratory and documentary duties related to the Analytical Development, Analytical Support and Analytical Transfer, as well as manage internal and external partnership projects.
- Degree in Pharmaceutical Sciences, Chemical Engineering or Chemistry;
- Minimum 3 years experience in analytical techniques in a development environment and data analysis;
- Experience in project oversight and technical monitoring of partnership, including experience in analytical transfer projects (preferential);
- Good knowledge in analytical technics, namely, but not limited to, HPLC, GC, IC and Dissolution;
- Experience with LC-MS is highly desirable;
- Strong knowledge of Good Manufacturing Practices and Guidelines related to development and analytical validation;
- Solid Computer skills;
- Autonomy, Results and Goals Orientation;
- Communication, interpersonal skills and teamwork orientation.
Find a Job Find Candidates