This job is currently Archived,
Analytical Chemistry Researcher M/W - France
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
Posted on : 08 March 2017
Company presentation :
- Our company is a clinical-stage biotechnology company that specializes in the development of innovative formulations of already-approved therapeutic proteins.
- Our company's insulin formulation portfolio, featuring four clinical-stage products and one preclinical product, is among the largest and most differentiated in the industry.
Job presentation :
- Your mission will consist of designing, developing and validating new analytical methods for the characterization of therapeutic proteins and new polymers for the treatment of chronic diseases.
- Within a multidisciplinary team of about 124 individuals, you will collaborate with Chemists, Physical Chemists, Biochemists and Biologists.
- You will have access to all current analytical techniques either within or outside our company.
- You will also conduct stability studies for our product.
- You will be lead to supervise a team of highly qualified technicians.
- One should hold a PhD and have a post –doctoral experience (or a significant experience within the pharmaceutical industry for at least 3 to 5 years) in analytical chemistry, in organic chemistry or in physical chemistry. One should also possess the following skills:
- Complete mastery of analytical techniques (HPLC, CPG, SEC, RMN, Light Scattering analysis technique, IR/UV, electrophoresis….,
- Expertise in physical-chemistry techniques would be greatly valued (CD, ITC, DSC, DLS, SLS, surface tension, rheology,
- Knowledge of protein analysis (structures, analysis, route of degradation),
- Knowledge of water-soluble polymers analysis,
- Knowledge of validations and analytical transfers,
- Good knowledge of the pharmaceutical industry,
- Rigorous methodology consistent with the requirements of the pharmaceutical industry‘s quality standards,
- Proficiency in English (written and spoken) and computer skills,
- Excellent interpersonal skills and an appetite for team-work.
- Passionate about science and innovation, working in an ambitious, competitive and promising sector motivates you.
- Our company promotes excellence in order to become a valuable partner to large pharmaceutical corporations which are specialized in the innovative treatment of chronic diseases.