This job is currently Archived,
Analytical Chemist/ Technician - France
Posted on : 11 May 2017
- You will be part of the medicinal chemistry group and will contribute to the Drug Discovery projects progression from Hit identification through Lead generation and optimization to the ultimate Pre-Clinical Candidate (PCC) nomination.
- Under the guidance of experienced scientists, you will:
- isolate, characterize and ensure compounds registration in our database of synthetic molecules purified by prep HPLC
- perform compound management tasks such as weighing of compounds in powder format, compound dissolution, and preparation of compound solutions into vials and/or plated formats
- provide analytical and purification support and expertise to the medicinal chemistry team in the area of UPLC and prep HPLC when needed
- run chemical analyses and assess purity/enantiomeric purity of samples using HPLC
- coordinate NMR capabilities/needs with outsourced company
- order, receive, and prepare chemical reagents for library preparation
- maintain state of the art knowledge in the field of analytical chemistry in general and the above mentioned techniques in particular.
- 0+ years of experience with at least a BTS / DUT / licence in chemistry.
- Technician trained in analytical chemistry, you have an high level of organization.
- Your communication skill allow you to be an efficient team member
- Ability of speaking and written English (CV in English).
If you are interested in joining a dynamic, open-minded, fast paced, exciting working environment, our company offers you a competitive package.