ANALYTICAL CHEMIST - Netherlands
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- This position involves a broad and diverse range of analytical and technical activities in the lab.
- The candidate should work in the analytical department as part of a team that is responsible for the analytical testing and quality control of all custom peptides produced at our company , either for external customers or internal research projects.
- Such analyses include a/o chromatographic purification (typically preparative RP-HPLC), UPLC-MS analysis, amino-acid analysis, residual solvent determination, and Karl-Fisher titrations.
- The candidate should have the ambition to become an independent worker for company’s peptide products and services offered worldwide.
- The candidate should be proactive and not hesitate to come up with potential improvements in the standard analytical protocols and methods.
- We are preferably searching for a candidate with HLO training level in analytical chemistry.
- The ideal candidate is a team player with analytical skills, who can operate independently within the peptides facility.
- He / she should be a results-oriented and accurate worker that aims for quality, is flexible and focuses on cooperation to deliver a high quality end-product.
- The candidate has a good command of Dutch and English.
- It’s a pre if the candidate has peptide expertise and/or a proven customer-orientated working attitude.