This job is currently Archived,
Posted on : 16 April 2017
- Our company is a global health care leader with a diversified portfolio of prescription medicines, vaccines and animal health products.
- Today, we are building a new kind of healthcare company one that is ready to help create a healthier future for all of us.
- Our ability to excel depends on the integrity, knowledge, imagination, skill, diversity and teamwork of an individual like you.
- To this end, we strive to create an environment of mutual respect, encouragement and teamwork.
- As part of our global team, you ll have the opportunity to collaborate with talented and dedicated colleagues while developing and expanding your career.
Analytical Chemist 8 Month Contract
- With ultra-modern manufacturing facilities, our company is one of the largest and most successful healthcare companies in the world specializing in the development, manufacture and distribution of a broad range of innovative products designed to improve human health.
- The Analytical Development and Commercialization department is responsible for all analytical support to the site.
- This involves testing of raw materials, Excipients, Components, intermediates, Drug Substance and Drug product.
- We are currently recruiting for the position of Analytical Chemist in support of these activities. The position reports to the Laboratory Lead.
- The position offers the opportunity to work with a team of professionals in a modern analytical laboratory using the most up to date technology and quality assurance procedures.
- The laboratory operates under Lean principles and employees the use of a wide variety of analytical techniques.
- Testing of Raw Materials/Excipients/Components/Intermediates/Drug Substance/Drug Product in accordance with site schedules and company policies, procedures and guidelines.
- Support the introduction of new products to the site
- Aid in the resolution of issues that may arise during testing
- Participate in assigned projects.
Applications are invited from candidates who have a degree in Analytical Chemistry with relevant experience.
Working with Us:
- We offer the opportunity to work in a challenging, team environment where professional expertise and well developed interpersonal skills are essential.
- A highly attractive salary and benefits package will be offered.
- Applications are invited from candidates who have a Degree in Analytical Chemistry (or equivalent) with relevant experience.
- Our employees are the key to our company s success. We demonstrate our commitment to our employees by offering a competitive and valuable rewards program.
- Our Company s benefits are designed to support the wide range of goals, needs and lifestyles of our employees, and many of the people that matter the most in their lives.
Job Segment: Analytics, Chemist, Scientific, Scientist, Quality Assurance, Management, Science, Engineering, Technology
Find a Job Find Candidates