- Our company is a global health care leader with a diversified portfolio of prescription medicines, vaccines and animal health products.
- Today, we are building a new kind of healthcare company – one that is ready to help create a healthier future for all of us.
- Our ability to excel depends on the integrity, knowledge, imagination, skill, diversity and teamwork of an individual like you.
- To this end, we strive to create an environment of mutual respect, encouragement and teamwork.
- As part of our global team, you’ll have the opportunity to collaborate with talented and dedicated colleagues while developing and expanding your career.
Analytical Chemist 8 Month Contract
- With ultra-modern manufacturing facilities, our company is one of the largest and most successful healthcare companies in the world specializing in the development, manufacture and distribution of a broad range of innovative products designed to improve human health.
- The Analytical Development and Commercialization department is responsible for all analytical support to the site.
- This involves testing of raw materials, Excipients, Components, intermediates, Drug Substance and Drug product.
- We are currently recruiting for the position of Analytical Chemist in support of these activities. The position reports to the Laboratory Lead.
- The position offers the opportunity to work with a team of professionals in a modern analytical laboratory using the most up to date technology and quality assurance procedures.
- The laboratory operates under Lean principles and employees the use of a wide variety of analytical techniques.
- Testing of Raw Materials/Excipients/Components/Intermediates/Drug Substance/Drug Product in accordance with site schedules and company policies, procedures and guidelines.
- Support the introduction of new products to the site
- Aid in the resolution of issues that may arise during testing
- Participate in assigned projects.
Applications are invited from candidates who have a degree in Analytical Chemistry with relevant experience.
Working with Us:
- We offer the opportunity to work in a challenging, team environment where professional expertise and well developed interpersonal skills are essential.
- A highly attractive salary and benefits package will be offered.
- Applications are invited from candidates who have a Degree in Analytical Chemistry (or equivalent) with relevant experience.
- Our employees are the key to our company’s success. We demonstrate our commitment to our employees by offering a competitive and valuable rewards program.
- Our Company’s benefits are designed to support the wide range of goals, needs and lifestyles of our employees, and many of the people that matter the most in their lives.
Job Segment: Analytics, Chemist, Scientific, Scientist, Quality Assurance, Management, Science, Engineering, Technology