This job is currently Archived,
Analyst Treasury Support - Belgium
Johnson & Johnson (company)
Posted on : 28 May 2017
- Employees of our Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
- Our company is one of the most innovative pharmaceutical companies in the world.
- Our research and development center develops products for a wide range of disease areas, such as mental disorders, neurological problems, infectious diseases, immunological disorders, cancer, and cardiovascular and metabolic conditions.
- Together with company Corporate and the Regional Treasury Services Centers (RTSC’s) the GTSC fulfills the role of in-house bank and is responsible for the financing as well as the cash and risk management of the company affiliates.
- The GTSC is also responsible for the settlements on behalf of the company affiliates worldwide as part of different Shared Services initiatives.
- Currently, we are looking for an ANALYST TREASURY SUPPORT.
- The Treasury Support Group (TSG) is a department within the GTSC supporting all the Treasury Centers around the world
- It serves as a major facilitator of all financial transactions (money market, FX, securities and derivatives) concluded with internal or external parties.
- TSG acts also as the “first line of defense” in controls.
- This position is a step in the treasury rotation model where employees are rotating in different functions within the treasury division.
Main responsibilities of the Analyst Treasury Support include:
- Within the team you control, authorize and process treasury transactions from multiple front offices around the world.
- You business partner on a daily basis with all stakeholders.
- You provide process and system expertise in the execution of complex transactions / settlements worldwide (i.e. acquisitions).
- You are responsible for static/market data and the user access in different treasury systems.
- You support the correct upload of electronic bank statements.
- You are responsible for reporting within area of expertise.
- You play a key role in the further optimization of the treasury support system, processes and procedures.
- You will participate in ad-hoc tasks and projects in different regions.
- You have a Master degree in economics or finance.
- You are a team player.
- You are interested in establishing, organizing and supporting financial processes and systems.
- You are accurate and have strong analytical skills.
- You are flexible, take initiative, act with integrity and are stress resistant.
- You can express yourself fluently in English.
- As an employee we consider you as our most valuable asset and we take your career seriously.
- You’ll be part of a global team in an innovative and international environment with room for personal and professional development.
- Through e-university, on the job training, various projects and programs, we ensure your personal growth by focusing on your talent.
- Our benefits make sure we care for you and your family now and in the future.