This job is currently Archived,
Analyst Treasury Accounting - Belgium
Johnson & Johnson (company)
Posted on : 02 June 2017
- We embrace research and science - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.
- Employees of our company work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
- Our company is one of the most innovative pharmaceutical companies in the world.
- Our research and development center develops products for a wide range of disease areas, such as mental disorders, neurological problems, infectious diseases, immunological disorders, cancer, and cardiovascular and metabolic conditions.
- The mission of Treasury Services is to deliver benchmark global treasury services to support sustainable growth and protect company assets.
- Together with company Corporate, Treasury Services fulfills the role of in-house bank and is responsible for the financing as well as the cash and risk management of the company affiliates.
- Within the context of finance standardization, the treasury accounting team is in charge of standardized treasury accounting and reporting processes for the bulk of our company affiliates. In the treasury accounting department, we are currently looking for a Financial Analyst Treasury Accounting.
Your function as Analyst Treasury Accounting:
- You are responsible for the execution of the accounting transactions that relate to the cash management of a number of affiliates within the company
- On a daily basis you take care of processing the postings related to electronic bank statements within a strict time-frame.
- You perform accounting for financial transactions and reconcile all amounts.
- On a regular basis, new affiliates are set-up in the treasury system. You are responsible for a correct alignment and implementation of balances and results.
- This is done in close alignment with the responsible Finance or Global Services teams.
- You take care of the monthly closing activities. This needs to be done within strict deadlines. The financial data is fully reconciled and reported to other financial departments. You take full ownership for correct reporting of treasury related transactions for assigned affiliates.
- You ensure alignment of accounting processes with US GAAP and Sarbanes Oxley requirements.
- You are in close contact with other treasury departments and you are the go-to person for the affiliates under your assignment in order to give support on treasury accounting issues.
- You are actively involved in specific projects within treasury accounting. For these projects, you need to work with business partners within Treasury and with various Global Services teams.
- Internal rotation within Treasury or within the broader finance organization is possible.
- You have a Master's degree (Finance, Economics, Accounting) ;
- You are accurate and proactive;
- You have a strong sense of job ownership;
- You are a stress resistant and flexible team player;
- You have a good knowledge of general accounting, knowledge of US GAAP gives an additional asset;
- You are interested in supporting financial processes and systems;
- Fluency in English is an absolute requirement.
- As an employee we consider you as our most valuable asset. We take your career seriously.
- As part of a global team in an innovative environment your development is key and our day-to-day responsibility.
- Through e-university, on the job training, various projects and programs, we ensure your personal growth.
- Our benefits make sure we care for you and your family now and in the future.