Analyst - United Kingdom
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- Our company is one of the world’s largest Contract Research Organisations with more than 10,000 employees in 26 countries and a market leader in the provision of product development services. We take a passionate approach to improving human and animal health.
- Our company is uniquely designed to meet the needs of our clients in the Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology, Veterinary Medicine and Agrochemical sectors.
- At our world class facility, our Product Characterization Department currently has an exciting career opportunity for an ambitious Analyst.
- Predominantly laboratory based
- Strict adherence to set methods but also a wider view of the implications of any unexpected results
- Utilizing the full range of modern analytical techniques and instrumentation to assess the quality of drug products prior to release for use in patients
Applicants should have:
- A degree or equivalent in biological science, biochemistry or chemistry
- Ability to express scientific information in a clear and concise manner
- Experience of general laboratory techniques, eg. pipetting, weighing and sample handling
- Experience of HPLC, ELISA or electrophoretic techniques and some experience of the quality standard of cGMP is desirable, although graduates with a keen interest in analytical biochemistry will also be considered and full training in individual methods
Pay, Benefits, & Work Schedule
- Competitive salary.
- Comprehensive benefits package: pension plan, life assurance, annual bonus arrangement and private health care
- Excellent career development & training opportunities.
- Humane Care Initiative: CRL is a worldwide leader in the humane care of laboratory animals.
- Company & Team Volunteer Days: get paid to participate in One Day,our company Social Responsibility Program.
- Employee Engagement programming: Various social programming and events such as on-site team building, charity fundraising days, holiday festivities and ice cream days in the summer!
- Subsidised Staffroom.
- Free onsite car parking.