Analyst Technician M/W - France
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
Posted on : 08 March 2017
Company presentation :
- Our company is a clinical-stage biotechnology company that specializes in the development of innovative formulations of already-approved therapeutic proteins.
- Our company's insulin formulation portfolio, featuring four clinical-stage products and one preclinical product, is among the largest and most differentiated in the industry.
Job presentation :
Your mission will consist of participating in conducting analytical studies (for the characterization of proteins and innovative polymers in order to participate in the creation of new protein and peptide -based drugs).
- One should hold a DUT in Chemistry with a specialization in analytical chemistry (Professional degree). You should also possess:
- A working experience holding a position in Research and Development as well as good knowledge of the pharmaceutical industry,
- Complete mastery of current analytical techniques (HPLC, CPG, MS, RMN, UV, Fluorescence, Potentiometry),
- Experience in developing and validating analytical methods,
- Experience in polymers and proteins analysis,
- A good level in technical English and computer skills.
- One should have a rigorous methodology consistent with the requirements of the pharmaceutical industry‘s quality standards.
- One should be curious and active when facing challenges.
- Working in an ambitious, competitive and promising sector motivates you.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and an appetite for team-work.
- Our company promotes excellence in order to become a valuable partner to large pharmaceutical corporations which are specialized in the innovative treatment of chronic diseases.