Analyst-SCM IT Project Test Lead-FDE - United States
- We unite caring with discovery to make life better for people around the world.
- Our 39,000 employees around the world work to discover and bring life-changing medicines to those who need them, improve the understanding and management of disease, and give back to our communities through philanthropy and volunteerism.
- We give our best effort to our work, and we put people first.
- We’re looking for people who are determined to make life better for people around the world.
- The Manufacturing and Quality (M&Q) IT organization has been progressing through a challenging and exciting phase of transformation.
- SAP has now been successfully implemented in over 50 affiliates /sites globally and we are shifting our focus toward the business needs of the future and the expanding scope of key business units.
- A critical role in the success of these activities sits with the global Supply Chain Management (SCM) Test Lead position.
- The primary focus will be working with the various programs and projects the global SCM IT team is executing and coordinate testing actives while influencing the testing processes, tools and operating models.
- You will gain a high level understanding of the SCM related SAP modules which collectively support the planning process, receipt of raw materials, the manufacture of sub components and finished products both internally and through sub-contractors, the flow of product within and between manufacturing sites and distribution centers and finally the distribution models supporting the sale of stock to end customers.
- Some regional and international travel will be required to meet with business partners and develop key working relationships as part of a global function.
- Become an expert in the HP Quality Center technology and the testing processes
- Lead, and participate in project informal and formal testing, understanding the SAP deployment methodology and how testing supports that methodology.
- Interact and collaborate with Business Partners as appropriate, in order to assist them with test execution.
- Track test execution metrics and report to project leadership.
- Promote process improvement as it relates to our testing methodology.
- Partner with Infosys as it relates to our SAP Release and regression testing methodologies.
- Create and/or provide input to testing related validation deliverables
- Adhere to corporate computer systems validation policies and procedures
- Bachelor's degree
- Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to be employed in the United States.
- Our company does not anticipate providing sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H-1B or TN status) for this employment position
- Knowledge of the pharmaceutical manufacturing environment.
- Strong understanding of quality processes in IT applying to manufacturing and distribution.
- Ability to communicate effectively in written and verbal form (in English), with proven success at delivering key messages to both management and peers across multiple business functions Strong understanding and application of corporate policies and procedures Working with multiple IT organisations.
- Project management experience. Effective analytical, problem solving and investigative skills
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills and leadership Ability to lead small teams, influence others and manage conflict
- Excellent initiative and self-management skills
- Ability to resolve issues across geographical and cultural boundaries
- This position is not permanent. It is for a fixed duration of two years with potential to extend annually for up to 4 years.
- Our company is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression.