This job is currently Archived,
Posted on : 26 February 2017
- Our company is a young and dynamic company, specialized in contract activities servicing the chemical, pharmaceutical and biotech industries.
- The core activities of our European facility consist of process research & development combined with integrated analytical development and solid state activities, scale- up and small scale manufacture in a GMP quality environment.
- For the Analytical Chemistry Department at our company, we are currently looking for a Analyst Laboratory Sevices / Equipment Engineer for Analytical Instruments (m/f)
- The Equipment Engineer is responsible for the maintenance of laboratory facilities and utilities.
- The maintenance (preventive and corrective), calibration and qualification state of analytical instruments, systems and associated software.
- A big part of the function consist out diagnoses equipment performance problems and resolving them.
- Finally, the equipment engineer safeguards the availability of general laboratory consumables.
- Performs preventive maintenance, calibration and qualification task related to analytical instruments and associated software.
- Performs troubleshooting activities with respect to analytical instruments and systems; is the primary contact person for firms if necessary.
- Trains/advices employees of the Analytical Chemistry Department in the usage of analytical instruments, systems and software.
- Responsible for the guidance and control of work performed by contracted firms.
- Maintains the equipment documentation.
- At least bachelor s degree in the field of analytical chemistry, with a minimum of 3-5 years .
- Knowledge or experience in chromatography (GC, LC, LC-MS)
- Hands on troubleshooting experience.
- Service oriented thinking.
- Enjoys being in front of colleagues/customers and supporting them while demonstrating your technical expertise.
Other preferred qualifications:
- Good organizational skills and high attention to detail.
- Strong understanding of cGMP and regulatory requirements as they relate to laboratory practices.
- Systematic approach to troubleshooting.
- Excellent problem solving aptitude, communication and multi-tasking skills.
Our company is offering an inspiring working environment in a dedicated and motivated group of colleagues.
Find a Job Find Candidates