This job is currently Archived,
Analyst InVitro- ADME/TOX 's Hertogenbosch Netherlands,
Charles River (company)
Posted on : 13 August 2017
- The organization employs ~ 10,000 staff worldwide.Our company here in the Netherlands is a well-known, internationally operating contract research organization.
- The company specializes in areas such as environmental and safety research for new and existing drugs, chemical substances and products.
- Quality-thinking is the essence of our company. Our clients are international pharmaceutical, chemical and agro-chemical companies.
- The section in vitro ADME is a dynamic section which investigates the absorption, distribution, metabolism and excretion of new medicines.
- Due to the fact that the field of ADME is a rapidly expanding and changing discipline with growing importance, flexibility, enthusiasm, quality awareness and technical expertise are necessary. ADME studies are continuously adapted according to the latest developments and guidelines. In addition the section in vitro ADME has a high focus on the performance of in vitro alternatives for in vivo studies and is specialized in in vitro endocrine disruptor studies and skin sensitization studies.
- Due to the increasing workload we have an opportunity for TECHNICIAN; IN VITRO ADME / IN VITRO TOXICOLOGY
As a technician you work in a dynamic team under supervision of a study director. You are responsible for the performance of a diversity of in vitro ADME studies, in vitro endocrine disruptor studies and skin sensitization studies. In addition you are responsible for the implementation and validation of new studies.
- A relevant HBO education (e.g. HLO); with a focus on biology / biochemistry
- Experience with cell culture and cellular assays
- Experience with ELISA
- Experienced in molecular biology (PCR)
- Certification to work with radioactive materials is a pro
- A pro-active, results-oriented, enthusiastic, dynamic and flexible attitude
- A good command of the English language
- Good communicative, oral presentation and social skills
- Understanding of Good Laboratory Principles (GLP)
- A modern laboratory with a wide variety of equipment and techniques
- Good salary and additional benefits
- Company & Team Volunteer Days: get paid to participate in One Day, The company Corporate Social Responsibility Program
- An open company culture and a pleasant, informal atmosphere
's Hertogenbosch Netherlands
Find a Job Find Candidates