This job is currently Archived,
Analyst inVitro ADME 's Hertogenbosch Netherlands,
Charles River (company)
Posted on : 21 August 2017
- The organization employs ~ 10,000 staff worldwide. Our company here in the Netherlands is a well-known, internationally operating contract research organization.
- The company specializes in areas such as environmental and safety research for new and existing drugs, chemical substances and products. Quality-thinking is the essence of our company. Our clients are international pharmaceutical, chemical and agro-chemical companies.
- The section in vitro ADME is a dynamic section which investigates the absorption, distribution, metabolism and excretion of new medicines.
- Due to the fact that the field of ADME is a rapidly expanding and changing discipline with growing importance, flexibility, enthusiasm, quality awareness and technical expertise are necessary.
- ADME studies are continuously adapted according to the latest developments and guidelines.
- In addition the section in vitro ADME has a high focus on the performance of in vitro alternatives for in vivo studies and is specialized in in vitro endocrine disruptor studies.
- As a technician you work in a dynamic team under supervision of a study director.
- You are responsible for the performance of a diversity of in vitro metabolism studies.
- In addition you are responsible for the implementation and validation of new studies.
- A relevant HBO education (e.g. HLO); with a focus on analytical chemistry
- Experience with LC-MS equipment
- Experience with LC-MS method development and validation
- Experience with identification of unknown compounds
- Familiar with Xcalibur, Metworks and Masslynx
- Experience with validation of new equipment, software and maintenance thereof
- Certification to work with radioactive materials is a pro
- A pro-active, results-oriented, enthusiastic, dynamic and flexible attitude
- A good command of the English language
- Good communicative, oral presentation and social skills
- Understanding of Good Laboratory Principles (GLP)
- A modern laboratory with a wide variety of equipment and techniques
- Good salary and additional benefits
- Company & Team Volunteer Days: get paid to participate in One Day, the company Corporate Social Responsibility Program
- An open company culture and a pleasant, informal atmosphere
's Hertogenbosch Netherlands
Find a Job Find Candidates