Analyst in Immunology - Canada
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- Our company Laboratories is a contract research organization, established for more than 70 years, offering preclinical services to pharmaceutical and biotech companies, to assist in the development of new medications. With an international reputation, our technical expertise and science is recognized worldwide.
- We are currently looking for an Analyst in Immunology in our Laboratory Sciences division.
- Performing various techniques such as the dosing by ELISA method, radioimmunoassay (RIA), PCR and RTPCR flux cytometry, microscopy, cells culture, preparation of cell culture, Ames test, test de Comet, cells mutationproliferation, ECL, l’Elispot and also bio-assays using cell culture.
- Collaborating with the scientific staff
- Possesses a DEC or B.Sc. in biotechnology, biochemistry or equivalent
- Is detailed oriented , organized and capable of working in a team
- Is responsible and autonomous