Analyst in Genetic Toxicology - Canada
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
Our company is a contract research organization, established for more than 70 years, offering preclinical services to pharmaceutical and biotech companies, to assist in the development of new medications. With an international reputation, our technical expertise and science is recognized worldwide.
- Perform the techniques of Bacterial Mutation Test (BMT), Chromosome Aberration Test (CAT), InVitro Micronucleus (IVM), Mammalian Cell Mutation Test (MCM), Micronucleus Test (MNT) and Comet.
- Analysis of bacterial cultures and of cells; processing of animal organs.
- Collect and process data in accordance with the GLPs.
- Documentation of activities and data analysis.
- Work in collaboration with the scientific staff.
- Possesses a DEC or a B.Sc in Sciences.
- Has experience in analysis of biological samples.
- Is flexible and able to rapidly adapt to changes.
- Is meticulous, autonomous, reliable and organized.
- Is able to do team work.
- Is bilingual.