This job is currently Archived,
Analyst in Bio analysis 18 month contract - Canada
Charles River (company)
Posted on : 11 July 2017
- Our company Laboratories is a contract research organization, established for more than 40 years, offering preclinical services to pharmaceutical and biotech companies, to assist in the development of new medications.
- With an international reputation, our technical expertise and science is recognized worldwide.
- We are currently looking for an Analyst in Bio analysis in our Laboratory Sciences department.
- Analysis of assay substances to verify the concentration, the level of purity as well as stability.
- Perform analysis using LCMS or spectrophotometer and/or others measurements equipment.
- Collect and process data in accordance with the GLPs.
- Extraction procedures such as solid phase extraction or precipitation of proteins
- Analysis of different biological fluids (plasma, serum, urine, CSF) or tissues
- Documentation of activities and data analysis
- Work in collaboration with the scientific staff
- Possesses a DEC in Sciences or a B.Sc in Analytical Chemistry, Chemistry, Biochemistry, Biotechnology)
- Has experience in analysis of biological samples
- Is flexible and able to rapidly adapt to changes
- Is meticulous, autonomous, reliable and organized
- Is Bilingual