This job is currently Archived,
Analyst Immunology - Canada
Charles River (company)
Posted on : 26 April 2017
- Our company is a contract research organization, established for more than 70 years, offering preclinical services to pharmaceutical and biotech companies, to assist in the development of new medications. With an international reputation, our technical expertise and science is recognized worldwide.
- Performing various techniques such as the dosing by ELISA method, radioimmunoassay (RIA), PCR and RTPCR flux cytometry, microscopy, cells culture, preparation of cell culture, Ames test, test de Comet, cells mutationproliferation, ECL, l’Elispot and also bio-assays using cell culture.
- Collaborating with the scientific staff
- Possesses a DEC or B.Sc. in biotechnology, biochemistry
- or equivalent
- Is detailed oriented , organized and capable of working in a team
- Is responsible and autonomous