This job is currently Archived,
Posted on : 26 February 2017
- Our company is a young and dynamic company, specialized in contract activities servicing the chemical, pharmaceutical and biotech industries.
- The core activities of our European facility consist of process research & development combined with integrated analytical development and solid state activities, scale- up and small scale manufacture in a GMP quality environment.
- For the Analytical Chemistry Department at our company , we are currently looking for a Analyst with focus on ICP-MS (m/f)
There is an immediate opening in our analytical chemistry department for an Analyst with at least 2 years of Inductive Coupled Plasma- Mass Spectrometry (ICP-MS) experience. If you love a challenge and want to be part of our team, please forward your resume with cover letter as soon as possible.
- As analyst with focus on ICP-MS, you will support our project teams to implement analytical testing to prove evidence that the developed compounds meet the established specifications for elemental impurities.
- Furthermore, you may assist project teams with other analytical tasks, like (but not limited to) method development, validation, stability testing, release testing.
- Scheduling your own work in line with the project demands.
- Perform analytical method development, analytical method validation, suitability testing for new compounds.
- Prepare and analyze samples according to approved test methods using ICP-MS systems.
- Establish development and validation reports, updates to customer and certificate of analysis.
- Escalate unusual observations, deviations or any incidence of non-compliance with established protocol of (test) procedures.
- Perform basic instrument maintenance, OQ/PQ and quality control checks as defined per SOP.
- Keeping up to date with changes and requirements in guidelines as ICH, USP and Ph.Eur.
Bachelor s degree or equivalent and at least 2 years of experience in the field of ICP-MS.
Other preferred qualifications:
- Excellent problem solving attitude, communication and multi-tasking skills.
- An ability to analyze qualitative and quantitative information to draw conclusions and make recommendations, based on clear scientific rationale.
- Strong understanding of cGMP and regulatory requirements as they relate to laboratory practices.
- High safety awareness.
Our company is offering an inspiring working environment in a dedicated and motivated group of colleagues.
Find a Job Find Candidates