Analyst Health Economics and Outcomes Research - Poland
Master degree in statistics/mathematics/econometric
0-2 years relevant experience
Competitive , according to qualifications and experience
You will primarily conduct Health Economics and Outcomes Research studies related to health technology assessment submissions, with the opportunity to participate in corresponding publications. The role will focus on evidence synthesis (meta-analysis), but you may also participate in health economic modelling and statistical analysis of health data. Within these projects you will be assigned to tasks including:
- Contribute to literature reviews of clinical trials and perform the (network) meta-analyses
- Assist in the preparation and implementation of statistical analyses and health economic models
- Produce draft reports, summaries and project deliverables
- Prepare presentations for other team members and clients
- Master degree in statistics/mathematics/econometrics
- Familiarity with frequentist and Bayesian statistics, and ability to understand advanced statistical concepts
- Strong analytic capabilities and quantitative skills
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint and statistical software (SAS and/or R)
- Good attention to detail and ability to meet high quality standards
- Excellent interpersonal skills and team-oriented mind-set
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English
- Our company is an international Consulting firm dedicated to supporting the life science industry and health authorities in strategic decision making.
- We provide professional health economics, outcomes research, market access and pricing services that combine strong technical know-how with real strategic expertise.
- The youth and small size of our company gives us flexibility and encourages innovative thinking, while our collective experience gives us maturity and real perspective on the challenges facing our customers. We consider every client relationship a partnership of equals and measure our impact based on results that matter to the client.