This job is currently Archived,
Analyst Genetic Toxicology - Canada
Charles River (company)
Posted on : 25 June 2017
- Our company is a contract research organization, established for more than 70 years, offering preclinical services to pharmaceutical and biotech companies, to assist in the development of new medications.
- With an international reputation, our technical expertise and science is recognized worldwide.
- We are currently looking for an Analyst in Genetic Toxicology in our Laboratory Sciences division.
- Perform the techniques of Bacterial Mutation Test (BMT), Chromosome Aberration Test (CAT), InVitro Micronucleus (IVM), Mammalian Cell Mutation Test (MCM), Micronucleus Test (MNT) and Comet.
- Analysis of bacterial cultures and of cells; processing of animal organs.
- Collect and process data in accordance with the GLPs.
- Documentation of activities and data analysis.
- Work in collaboration with the scientific staff.
- Possesses a DEC or a B.Sc in Sciences.
- Has experience in analysis of biological samples.
- Is flexible and able to rapidly adapt to changes.
- Is meticulous, autonomous, reliable and organized.
- Is able to do team work.
- Is bilingual.