Analyst - Functional Planning - Belgium
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
Janssen Research & Development, LLC, a member of the J&J Family of Companies, is recruiting for 2 Analysts in Functional Planning, Operational Planning & Strategy, RDO. The position is primarily located in Beerse, Belgium.
This position will report to the Functional Planning (FP) Lead/Manager within the designated organization/value stream.
Janssen Research & Development, L.L.C. develops treatments that improve the health and lifestyles of people worldwide. Research and development areas encompass novel targets in neurologic disorders, gastroenterology, oncology, infectious disease, diabetes, hematology, metabolic disorders, immunologic disorders, and reproductive medicine.
- Day-to-day maintenance of data in planning systems (V6 / 1 Supply / Beacon / SP / UCT)
- Supporting functional detailed forecasting of work deliverables, drivers, algorithms, reason codes, manual updates to support operational efficiency and capacity utilization within a designated organization
- Use and maintaining accurate project / work-package / trial / location / study planning in support of functional resourcing (FTEs/OOPs), reporting (via BI/ Cognos /Tableau/Visualization tools), continuous forecasting and business cycles
- Working closely with the FP Lead to manage timely tracking of project schedules, be accountable for data content used in functional decision making around internal and external resource requirements, report analytics and working with FP Lead will support regional/country planning meetings
- Validation of resource drivers, drive data accuracy, support E2E OOPs adjustment process (as applicable), reconciling and maintaining data accuracy for all systems, support process questions around 1-Supply, time reporting and mismatch re-conciliation and any other reporting as needed
- A minimum of a BA/BS degree in science or a minimum of five (5) years of equivalent work experience is required
- A Master Degree in Science is preferred
- At minimum of 1-3 years in industry experience with preference to experience within pharmaceutical drug development
- A minimum of one (1) year of operational (logistics, planning and/or operations) experience is required
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and experience in working within team/function environment is required
- Knowledge of planning processes/tools (PLW / V6 / 1 Supply / Beacon / SP / UCT / Tableau / Cognos / SAP) is preferred
- Must be able to work with great accuracy and be customer service focused
- Excellent time management, priority setting and communications skills is required
- Strong operational and analytical skills (including knowledge of Microsoft office tools especially those associated with Excel, MS project, etc.) are preferred
- Ability to travel 5% of the time
Janssen Pharmaceutica N.V. (7555)