This job is currently Archived,
Analyst - Commercial Operations - Switzerland
Posted on : 12 June 2017
- Support the Commercial team with commercial and business analysis, project and process management, country interaction, sales tracking and reporting.
- Manages the sales and demand forecasting for both in-market and pipelines products, supporting the budgeting and planning process and coordinates across functions and geographies. Takes on additional project based work according to capabilities e.g. In-licensing opportunity analysis.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Management Reporting Analytics Support (Business cases, EU updates, Board presentations etc?) of in-market and pipeline projects with market insights, competitive intelligence, market research and analysis as requested,
- Support management decision making with benchmarking, sales force sizing, performance tracking, data analysis and reporting
- Brand Planning, product forecasting and expenses budgeting process management, supporting future product launches e.g., new indications, novel therapies
- Sales Forecasting (owner of the various forecast models) and demand forecasting in conjunction with supply chain and coordination with the global team
- Support the commercial team with sales operations analytics (KPIs, incentive plans, reporting)
- European and national launch readiness assessment support leveraging the cross functional interactions
- Ad-hoc business analyses for investments and/or country initiatives/reviews as per business requirements
- Contribute positively to a strong culture of business integrity and ethics.
- Act within compliance and legal requirements as well as within company guidelines
- BSc or higher level in scientific subject, and ideally an MBA
- Experienced analytical capabilities, numeracy, high expertise with Excel and PowerPoint
- Preferably 4-6 years pharmaceutical/medtech/biotech industry or scientific / economic research experience
- International exposure ? preference for work experience in multiple EU countries
- Demonstrated project management capabilities
- Ability to work with multiple projects and in an intensive and complex environment
- Fluency in English, additional languages a plus
- High level of pro-activity, flexibility and drive