AMS Application Lead Job - Singapore
Be responsible for Application Maintainance Support and Operations of Business applications in Commercial IT area for AsiaPac countries. The incumbent will manage global services contracted through 3rd party sourcing vendors delivering efficient and responsive services that enabel our business run.
An application lead is responsible for oversight of day to day IT maintenance, support and operations for a defined portfolio of applications, capabilities/platforms. The items below outline the primary functions of the role:
- Be the single point of contact for application support services for assigned countries, capabilities and platforms and ensure efficient service operations.
- Provide oversight to the day to day IT services charted to proactively monitor system health, fulfill requests and respond to incidents and problems.
- Ensure all service management processes, procedures, service level agreements and underpinning contracts are appropriate for the agreed service level targets.
- Act as point of escalation for service failures, incidents and problems caused by or effective by supported technologies.
- Analyse current conditions and clearly defines problems and opportunities.
- Track vendor performance to ensure service levels are delivered as expected.
- Coordinate demand management function including oversight of minor enhancements as well as medium sized development projects.
- Responsible for service reporting and continuous service improvement efforts.
- Act as a change manager for MS&O related changes.
- Facilitate governance meeting with partners and stakeholders.
- Sign off on request for change approvals at each appropriate approval step.
- Partner with cross functional IT teams to execute Regional/Global initiatives and projects
- Manage and ensure CMDB accuracy.
- Manage software titles, licensing and 3rd party service agreements for portfolio.
- Bachelor´s Degree with relevant experience in Computer Science, Computer Science Engineering, System Engineering or equivalent
- Minimum 10 years applied work experience with emphasis on functional and technical leadership.
- Experience leading IT Services in a diverse and complex global environment. Ability to thrive in a dynamic, rapidly changing matrix environment.
- Management of large outsourcing contracts and vendors and demonstrated record of delivering IT services.
- Possesses strong tactical as well as excellent written and oral communications skills.
- Must be able to work and communicate at all levels and demonstrate a level of professionalism that instills confidence and inspires trust.
- ITIL Certified and experienced managing within the ITIL framework.
- Experience working in a highly regulated environment and thorough understanding of the System Development Life Cycle for computerized systems.
Other qualifications (preferred) include:
- The candidate should have 5+ years of relevant experience managing IT Projects and Services.
- Demonstrated leadership and experience managing resources and suppliers.
- Experience and knowledge of commercial IT Systems like CRM/BI/Analytics/Multi Channel marketing etc.
Job: Service Delivery/Management Job Title:Sr. Spclst, Service Delivery/Management
Primary Location: APAC-SG-Singapore-Singapore
Employee Status: Regular
Number of Openings: 1
Company Trade Name:MSD
Job Segment: Engineer, Developer, Computer Science, CRM, Technical Support, Engineering, Technology