This job is currently Archived,
AMR - Program Manager - Belgium
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
Posted on : 13 May 2017
We are looking for a senior AMR - Program Manager for one of our clients.
- Program Management comprises an array of activities that lead to the successful execution and tracking of 60+ projects. It includes but is not limited to:
- Initialization and planning of project phases
- Tracking and reporting on project deliverables
- Implementation and application of project management processes and tools at different sites (project plan, milestones, ROI)
- Train and support multiple manufacturing sites across the globe to plan, manage and report on their projects
Role and main tasks:
- Develop, implement and launch project tracking of 60+projects at different locations across the world to generate overview of analytical projects
- Ability to direct projects, manage different project phases and coordinate project team, facilitate, minutes, etc. Set and monitor milestones and define and deploy KPIs for the tool
- Drives, and improve template (project plan, ROI, resource need) and process for analytical projects
- Coordinate with other departments and functions the implementation of the process in their routine procedures, drive the calculation of ROI
- Contributes to local and/or transversal improvement projects to ensure the compliance level is maintained in line with cGMP and client's standard requirement
- Has specialized technical or practical expertise in analytical methods and knowledge of project management software and method
- Ensure quality oversight of all activities related to the area of responsibility
- Support the global team with independent contribution as well as a strong team player
- Ensures critical topics are adequately and timely escalated to higher management
- Responsible for obtaining optimal results on completion of project achieving quality, performance, cost and scheduling requirements required in the specifications.
- Ensures project documentation is produced in a timely manner and is stored and archived in line with the Company requirements
Ideally masters degree; or equivalent in experience
- Good PM and communicator
- Strong change manager and stakeholder management skills
- Good inter-personal skills
What we offer
- You will receive a competitive based salary depending on your education and experience in an attractive package of extralegal benefits (company car, petrol card, meal vouchers, group insurance, hospitalization…).
- Each employee will be welcomed with a varied integration program.
- We invest considerable time and resources in training our staff (technical and non-technical courses).
- You will join a dynamic and international environment with enthusiastic and professional colleagues.
Who We are
- Our company is an international Consulting, Contract Research Organisation and Functional Services provider with a reputation for transparency and integrity, highly focused on being able to deliver with excellence.
- Our ‘human’ approach to service provision is what differentiates us from our competitors.
- Combined with our high caliber staff, this approach has allowed us to become a key player in clinical research.
- We’re proud of our commitment to delivering services of the highest quality, not only skillfully, efficiently and reliably, but also with sincerity and genuine care for our clients’ projects, priorities and reputation. Thus we maintain and advance our vision and our standards, all the while ensuring that we serve your interests better
- From early- to late-stage drug development, our range of services includes: Project Management, Clinical Operations, Pharmacovigilance, Quality Assurance (GxP), Regulatory Affairs Strategy & Support, Data Management, Medical Review & Coding, Bio statistics, Medical Writing & Medical Information, Real World evidence services.