Americas Operations/Maintenance Services Manager - United States
What you'll be doing:
- This position is responsible for the operations and maintenance of facilities within North, Central and South America.
- Ensures consistent high quality and cost-effective facility operations to meet business objectives.
- Oversees facility maintenance and operations and serves as the direct manager of the Facility Manager and Services Manager.
- Serves as the primary contact for all facility-related matters at sites within the Region that do not require on-site management, and secure outsourced maintenance vendors for these sites as required.
- Coordinates activities with the other regional facility and EH&S managers globally.
- Responds to facility emergencies 24/7.
- Manages the campus security and AMAG System.
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering, Architecture, or Facility Management required.
- Continuing education coursework and Professional designation.
- Excellent negotiation, organization, written and verbal communications skills.
- Thorough knowledge of common building, mechanical, electrical and plumbing systems for commercial buildings and laboratories.
- Excellent working knowledge of annual operating budgeting and expense control.
- Ability to read, interpret and work from blueprints, and drawings.
- Proficient in Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Experience with CAFM software and BMS control systems required.
- SAP experience a plus.
- Ability to motivate, direct, and supervise a team.
- Availability to travel up to 25% of the time including some periodic international travel.
- Competitive pay and great benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401k and more.
- Opportunities for growth and training.
- Stability of a profitable 60+ year old company.
- Great work environment.
- Our company is a global leader providing a broad array of clinical diagnostics and life science research products.
- With a team of more than 7,800 employees and a global network of operations serving our customers, we help people live longer, healthier lives.
- our company was founded over six decades ago and has continued to provide the healthcare industry with innovative and useful products that help life science researchers accelerate the discovery process and medical diagnostic labs obtain faster, better results.
- To all recruitment agencies: our company does not accept agency resumes, unless the agency has been authorized by a company Staffing Representative.