Americas Manager, Real Estate & Strategic Planning - United States
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
What you'll be doing:
- This position manages all real estate transactions in the region including extensions and renewals of existing leases, and leads lease negotiations for new sites.
- Develops strategic plans that explore the potential for business expansions, relocation and consolidations.
- Develops Site Master plans for Corporate and Division office and research, and Global Supply Chain sites.
- Develops space requirement programs that will translate into business plans and objectives into space requirements.
- Prepares space supply and demand analysis.
- Manages projects and personnel.
- Leads and coordinates various internal department teams to standardize, improve, and automate real estate and facility processes, develops best practices, and maximizes cost reduction initiatives.
- Oversees all physical changes within Company's campus and uses space design strategies to support the company's business and financial objectives.
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent in Mechanical/Civil Engineering or Architecture.
- Master Degree/MBA a plus.
- 8+ years' experience in facility design, operations and construction from initial planning to occupancy, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience designing for life sciences/pharma facilities a plus.
- Supervisory experience preferred.
- Project management experience including approval, budgeting, value analysis, and scheduling.
- Experience with computer systems including MS Office, AutoCAD, and Project Management.
- Excellent leadership, organization, problem solving, verbal and written communications, and multitasking skills.
- Excellent graphical communication and presentation skills.
- Creative approach to all aspects of work.
- Professionalism and ability to develop effective relationships with both internal and external customers.
- Competitive pay and great benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401k and more.
- Opportunities for growth and training.
- Stability of a profitable 60+ year old company.
- Great work environment.
- Our company is a global leader providing a broad array of clinical diagnostics and life science research products.
- With a team of more than 7,800 employees and a global network of operations serving our customers, we help people live longer, healthier lives.
- Our company was founded over six decades ago and has continued to provide the healthcare industry with innovative and useful products that help life science researchers accelerate the discovery process and medical diagnostic labs obtain faster, better results.
- To all recruitment agencies: Our company does not accept agency resumes, unless the agency has been authorized by a company Staffing Representative.