Ambitious and analytical Intern in Business Support - Denmark
- We share a passion for changing patients’ lives, and we are always looking for talented individuals who want to join us in this effort.
- Our internships provide exciting learning opportunities for students who bring new ways of thinking to our company.
About the department
- Take the opportunity to join the Business and IT Support team in Chemistry, Manufacturing and Control (CMC) Development, an ambitious and high performing department which will support your personal and professional development and prepare you for the job market.
- The role of CMC Business Support is to provide operational support, develop processes and systems and lead business development projects across CMC Development.
- You will join a team of 14 dedicated employees, with diverse backgrounds and roles: Business Analysts, Specialists and Project Managers, covering both scientific as well as mercantile educations. Our mission is to develop and support CMC Development’s ability to progress company’s ambitious R&D project pipeline.
- We are looking for a talented intern, ready to be involved in a broad variety of tasks and projects across the team.
- Among your many responsibilities you will be executing the balanced scorecard reporting for the organisation, a key activity in ensuring organisational performance, control and business transparency.
- You will also be engaged in the various data analyses; both financial as well as business outcome parameters to ensure optimal performance.
- Additionally, you will be engaged in a number of projects and process optimizations, e.g. by providing analysis and business intelligence insights to support decision making.
- As an intern you can expect to be challenged in delivering strong and profound results with real business impact.
- You are currently pursuing a Master’s degree in Engineering, Finance, Business Administration or another relevant degree, and have shown excellent results during your studies.
- You thrive with analytical tasks and have a sharp eye for details.
- We expect candidates to be service minded, thrive in a busy environment and bring a can-do attitude.
- You work easily with IT applications such as Excel, and see challenges such as technical troubles or knowledge limitations as an opportunity to learn more.
- Excellent language skills in English and Danish are required.
Working with Us:
- We are an organisation with many international employees and we welcome local as well as non-local applicants.
- We offer an inspiring and ambitious working environment, alongside the flexibility that allows you to influence your own working day.
- We believe that is what stimulates the ingenuity to develop the next generations of cutting-edge treatments.
- Your skills, dedication and ambition help us change lives for the better.
- In exchange, we offer you an opportunity to work with extraordinary talent and benefit from a range of possibilities for professional and personal development.