Alliance Associate - Belgium
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- The Alliance Associate will be an integral part of the Partnerships and Alliances function that will define and drive the business strategy for company’s external manufacturing of Pharmaceuticals, Biologic and Devices, covering some +c.€450M of annual spend underlining company’s +c.€4Bn annual turnover.
- The Alliance Associate will manage strategic external partnerships for Technical and Supply Operations (TSO) to maximize the impact of company’s external development and manufacturing strategy, by providing expert business advice and influence whilst being responsible for implementing and managing business agreements and providing co-ordinates business relationship management.
- Follow agreed deal framework and/or business term sheet, in order to negotiate and execute Manufacturing, Supply or Service Agreements (MSA).
- Manage lifecycle of business agreements (amendment, assignment, termination…)
- Manage commercial and legal matters arising from business agreements
- Be a subject matter expert with Legal and IP on TSO matters.
- Be the subject matter expert with Vendor Teams on contractual matters, protect and optimize company’s contractual and IP interests making sure these reflect long term company and TSO strategies/LRPs.
- Manage and nurture key partnerships at the business relationship level.
- Build and coordinate account plans and make them visible to the community and actionable.
- Advise Vendor Teams on relationship best practice and account management, including input on risk assessment
- Be the first point of escalation for relationship and business matters and co-ordinate company’s tactical response or further escalation.
- 5+ years of experience in the Pharmaceutical or Healthcare Industry
- Some experience in a related professional services capacity, such as alliance management, project management, licensing & business development, finance, account management, and/or pharmaceutical sales management
- Some experience of negotiating and executing contracts
- Willingness to grow towards a Senior Alliance Lead role or similar
- Commercial common sense, with negotiation and facilitation skills
- Proven ability to manage multi-faceted projects
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, mainly in English
- Proven teamwork and collaboration skills, including ability to coordinate and manage both internal and external resources and establish credibility with internal and external management
- Problem solving skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- A working knowledge of all relevant company and international regulations
- An excellent sense of humour
- # of contracts under negotiation / closed
- # of account plans managed
- # escalation of contractual and commercial issues resolved / timeframe
Job Segment: Biotech, Pharmaceutical, Biology, Supply, Relationship Manager, Science, Operations, Customer Service