This job is currently Archived,
AI User Experience Designer - Belgium
Posted on : 09 December 2016
You will be part of a dynamic team of data scientists and analytics technology experts. Together, you will design and deliver the next generation of analytics powered solutions, captivating users with unprecedented, world class experiences.
About the Job
- Propelled by your desire to deeply understand users, you explore their needs, contexts, behaviors, emotions and other characteristics.
- You effectively share your insights with the core team and other stakeholders via tools such as user journey maps and personas.
- Empowered by these unique insights, you closely collaborate with our data scientists as well as with our architects, developers and other stakeholders to design delightful digital analytics solutions.
- These may materialize as standalone products or be embedded in web, mobile, wearable, device, conversational, augmented and/or virtual reality products.
- Your contributions encompass all aspects of user experience, extending far beyond user interface design.
- You champion novel user experience ideas, pushing the boundaries of advanced analytics in general and artificial intelligence in particular.
- You develop and test innovative approaches to algorithm driven, rather than linear or pre-scripted user interactions.
- Furthermore, you are passionate about more recent interaction channels such as bots providing conversational and speech interfaces.
- You design products and interfaces that are so personalized, intuitive, frictionless and unified across touch points, that the technology that powers them eventually becomes invisible.
- You translate your concepts into sketches, mockups and interaction designs, and evolve them into prototypes which you test to quickly iterate your proposals.
- You work with the data scientists and developers to ensure that the envisaged experience is flawlessly executed.
- When a solution is ready for prime time, you continue to actively monitor and analyze its use in order to permanently optimize the experience, applying techniques such as A/B testing.
- Under your guidance, a laser sharp focus on user experience imbues all stakeholders and informs every step of the product lifecycle.
- You are an expert in user experience design, spanning concepts, principles, methodologies and best practices
- You are passionate about (big) data, analytics and artificial intelligence, and excel at storytelling in these domains
- You have experience in designing immersive, highly contextual and personalized experiences for a variety of interaction channels, including bots, conversational and speech interfaces; you are a master at delivering frictionless experiences across touch points
- You love to craft elegantly simple solutions to complex problems
- You have an iterative and test-driven mindset
- You thrive in a dynamic, collaborative and startup-like environment; you are creative, perpetually curious and have a relentless passion for challenging the status quo
- You have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with a fluent command of English
- You are proficient in user interaction tools and software and possess basic programming skills
- You have a portfolio of relevant user experience work
We Offer You
- An opportunity to design and drive novel true value adding solutions
- Access to cutting-edge technology
- An opportunity to team up with top notch data scientists and technology experts
- A startup-like environment
- Recognition for excellent work and compensation in line with your performance
Job Segment: Embedded, User Experience, Testing, PLM, Technology, Management