we are now looking for an ai architect. this is a senior position responsible for developing and managing contextvision’s ai assets such as our deep learning models, tools and frameworks and supporting projects in adopting the best possible technology to reach their goals.
in addition, the ai architect:
– creates and documents ai architecture guidelines
– creates and documents coding guidelines for ai “experiments”
– builds technology demos, prototypes and frameworks
– contributes to contextvision’s ai technology vision
– works together with system architects to find the optimal implementation of ai Algorithms
we expect you to have the following background:
– a phd in ai or equivalent with a solid publication record
– proven skills in designing superior real-world ai solutions with deep learning
– Computer Science
you need to be a good communicator and be able to influence without having formal authority. you should also from time to time be able to take a Project Manager role in external collaboration projects.
experience from and a passion for Medical Imaging or other medical technologies is an advantage.
international Applications are welcome. if swedish isn’t your native tongue, then a strong commitment to learn swedish is a must as the position requires relocation to link
Find a Job Find Candidates