This job is currently Archived,
Agile Team Coach / Software Project Manager Digital Solutions (m/f) - Germany
Posted on : 20 March 2017
- introduce and coach agile methodology to the team, provide feedback and advice project teams to perform at a higher level.
- be responsible for software development projects as a team coach towards the team and as a project manager towards the stakeholders.
- support the team by clearing organizational roadblocks and keeping the agile process consistent.
- ensure the delivery of the project targets in time, in scope and in budget.
- closely work together with all project stakeholders.
- ensure and monitor process compliance as well as participate in process optimization and efficiency improvement
- work in an interdisciplinary team of experts within an international environment on our excellent software and products.
- an university degree in Computer Sciences, Informatics, Natural Sciences, Engineering or a comparable qualification
- several years professional experience as a software project manager of medium-sized teams (~10 persons) in agile as well as “classical” process environments, ideally complemented with experience as a software developer
- the ability and proven experience in implementing agile processes within an organization
- in-depth knowledge of agile and classic development process models (agile, SCRUM, CMMI, V-model, SPICE), preferably certified.
- experience with "classical" (MS Project, MTA, Excel,…) and agile (visual task board, product backlog, burn down charts, … ) project management tools and methods.
- experience with work item management tools, ideally TFS, WI monitoring & reporting, SharePoint.
- a profound understanding of complex product projects that include hardware and software development.
- the drive to deliver on-time and focus on quality, re-use and reusability.
- a high level of self-motivation, result-orientation and a team oriented way of working.
- very good communication and language skills in English and German (at least B2).
- With just under 25,000 employees, our company is one of the global leaders in the optical and optoelectronic industries and has been contributing to technological progress for 170 years.
- Our company develops and distributes lithography optics, measuring technology, microscopes, medical technology, eyeglass lenses, camera and cine lenses, binoculars and planetarium technology