Affiliate Head of Multichannel Excellence - Spain
- The Head of Multichannel Excellence will lead local planning and execution of programs that enhance our overall multichannel customer engagement strategy and approach.
- He/she will be responsible for the successful adoption and orchestration of existing channels and addition of new channels to communicate with customers.
- He/she closely cooperates with the EU+ Multichannel team to make recommendations and support implementation of new operational models in the Spanish market
- Additionally, he/she will regularly provide feedback to the EU team to accelerate the adoption of multichannel best practices across EU+ brand teams and markets.
- This individual will collaborate across Therapeutic Areas and functions , and specialized agencies to create a sustainable operating model and reusable processes between different functions
- He/she will act as an internal subject matter expert and drive transformation
- Develop implementation and operational management of new and existing multichannel programs & initiatives in alignment with the Regional and Global multichannel excellence strategy
- Close collaboration with the brand teams, IT and FFE (among others) to enhance multichannel customer engagement across different therapeutic areas
- Definition of KPI reports concerning multichannel activities, monitoring of those, taking conclusions and provide advice on possible actions
- Understand and communicate the EU+ multichannel excellence strategy to internal stakeholders
- Cooperate with Regional MCE team in development, planning, piloting and execution of emerging multichannel capabilities.
- Continuous improvement of operational processes in the end-to-end process
- At least 2 years of experience in multichannel/digital customer engagement at local level, with proven success track record in Life-Science industry (or as service provider to the industry)
- Experience in design and delivery of multichannel/digital tactics, including agency management
- At least 3-5 years of Pharmaceutical brand management experience, preferably in the Neurology/CNS area
- Preferably at least 1 year experience as ABM in a Pharma Company
- Strong track record of success and transformation
- Good written, oral, presentation and communication skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks; well-developed project management skills
- Brand management experience, preferably in the Neurology/CNS
- Ability to work from strategy to execution
- Strong strategic/analytical skills
- Hands on approach and can do attitude
- Experience to work in a matrix and collaborate with teams both cross functionally and across geographies
- Fluent in English and local language
- Leadership training
BA or Master’s degree
- Through cutting-edge science and medicine, our company discovers, develops and delivers worldwide innovative therapies for people living with serious neurological and neurodegenerative diseases.
- Our company is a pioneer in biotechnology and today the Company has the leading portfolio of medicines to treat multiple sclerosis (MS), has introduced the first and only approved treatment for spinal muscular atrophy, and is at the forefront of neurology research for conditions including Alzheimer’s disease, Parkinson’s disease and amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS).
- Our company also manufactures and commercializes biosimilars of advanced biologic.
- Our global organization of nearly 7,000 employees is committed to a single mission: making a meaningful difference in the lives of patients with few or no treatment options.
- Our company was founded in 1978 and today serves patients in nearly 70 countries.
Job Segment: Scientific, Biotech, Brand Manager, Project Manager, Engineering, Science, Research, Marketing, Technology