Affiliate Head of Multichannel Excellence, Italy - Italy
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
|External Posting Title||Affiliate Head of Multichannel Excellence, Italy|
|Job Description||The Head of Multichannel Excellence will lead local planning and execution of programs that enhance our overall multichannel customer engagement strategy and approach. He/she will be responsible for the successful adoption and orchestration of existing channels and addition of new channels to communicate with Biogen?s customers.|
He/she closely cooperates with the EU+ Multichannel team to make recommendations and support implementation of new operational models in the Italian market. Additionally, he/she will regularly provide feedback to the EU team to accelerate the adoption of multichannel best practices across EU+ brand teams and markets.
This individual will collaborate across Therapeutic Areas and functions (ONE Biogen), and specialized agencies to create a sustainable operating model and reusable processes between different functions. He/she will act as an internal subject matter expert and drive transformation. Based on this foundational execution excellence and a strong mix of multichannel activities, he/she should lead Biogen to the next level of multichannel customer engagement.
• Develop implementation and operational management of new and existing multichannel programs & initiatives in alignment with the Regional and Global multichannel excellence strategy
• Close collaboration with the brand teams, IT and FFE (among others) to enhance multichannel customer engagement across Biogen?s different therapeutic areas
• Definition of KPI reports concerning multichannel activities, monitoring of those, taking conclusions and provide advice on possible actions
• Understand and communicate the EU+ multichannel excellence strategy to internal stakeholders
• Cooperate with Regional MCE team in development, planning, piloting and execution of emerging multichannel capabilities.
• Continuous improvement of operational processes in the end-to-end process
|Job Category||Commercial Operations, Drug Safety|
• At least 2 years of experience in multichannel/digital customer engagement at local level, with proven success track record in Life-Science industry (or as service provider to the industry)
• Experience in design and delivery of multichannel/digital tactics, including agency management
• At least 3-5 years of Pharmaceutical brand management experience, preferably in the Neurology/CNS area
• Preferably at least 1 year experience as ABM in a Pharma Company
Other requirements for this position
• Strong track record of success and transformation
??? Good written, oral, presentation and communication skills
• Ability to handle multiple tasks; well-developed project management skills
• Brand management experience, preferably in the Neurology/CNS
• Ability to work from strategy to execution
• Strong strategic/analytical skills
• Hands on approach and can do attitude
• Experience to work in a matrix and collaborate with teams both cross functionally and across geographies
• Fluent in English and local language
• Leadership trainings
• BA or Master?s degree
|About Biogen||Corporate Overview|
Through cutting-edge science and medicine, Biogen discovers, develops and delivers worldwide innovative therapies for people living with serious neurological and neurodegenerative diseases. Biogen is a pioneer in biotechnology and today the Company has the leading portfolio of medicines to treat multiple sclerosis (MS), has introduced the first and only approved treatment for spinal muscular atrophy, and is at the forefront of neurology research for conditions including Alzheimer?s disease, Parkinson?s disease and amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS). Biogen also manufactures and commercializes biosimilars of advanced biologics. Our global organization of nearly 7,000 employees is committed to a single mission: making a meaningful difference in the lives of patients with few or no treatment options.
We aspire to have the greatest impact on patients and science of any biotechnology company in the history of our industry. To us, that means creating novel medicines that benefit individuals and society, and bringing new scientific understanding to diseases for which there are no adequate treatments.
The same intellectual discipline and passion that drives our science is reflected in our corporate citizenship, environmental sustainability, and commitment to diversity and inclusion. As a company, we are focused on improving science education and limiting the impact of our company on the environment. In 2015, we became a carbon neutral company and ranked first place on Newsweek?s 2015 Green Rankings, and we are an industry leader on the Dow Jones Sustainability World Index. Biogen was named to Science?s list of Top Employers of 2015 and in 2017 received a perfect score of 100 for the fourth consecutive year on the Human Rights Campaign (HRC) Corporate Equality Index, which also named Biogen as one of its Best Places to Work.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, race, color, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, religion, age, veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law. Biogen is an E-Verify Employer in the United States.
Please be advised that all legitimate correspondence from a Biogen employee will come from "@biogen.com" email accounts.
Job Segment: Biotech, Pharmaceutical, Scientific, Project Manager, Science, Engineering, Research, Technology