Affiliate Head of Multi-channel Excellence - United Kingdom
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- The Head of Multi-channel Excellence will lead local planning and execution of programs that enhance our overall multi-channel customer engagement strategy and approach. He/she will be responsible for the successful adoption and orchestration of existing channels and addition of new channels to communicate with company’s customers.
- He/she closely cooperates with the EU+ Multi-channel team to make recommendations and support implementation of new operational models in the UK market. Additionally, he/she will regularly provide feedback to the EU team to accelerate the adoption of multi-channel best practices across EU+ brand teams and markets.
- This individual will collaborate across Therapeutic Areas and functions, and specialized agencies to create a sustainable operating model and reusable processes between different functions. He/she will act as an internal subject matter expert and drive transformation.
- Based on this foundation execution excellence and a strong mix of multi-channel activities, he/she should lead the company to the next level of multi-channel customer engagement.
- Develop implementation and operational management of new and existing multi-channel programs & initiatives in alignment with the Regional and Global multi-channel excellence strategy
- Close collaboration with the brand teams, IT and FFE (among others) to enhance multi-channel customer engagement across company’s different therapeutic areas
- Definition of KPI reports concerning multi-channel activities, monitoring of those, taking conclusions and provide advice on possible actions
- Understand and communicate the EU+ multi-channel excellence strategy to internal stakeholders
- Cooperate with Regional MCE team in development, planning, piloting and execution of emerging multi-channel capabilities.
- Continuous improvement of operational processes in the end-to-end process
- At least 2 years of experience in multi-channel/digital customer engagement at local level, with proven success track record in Life-Science industry (or as service provider to the industry)
- Experience in design and delivery of multi-channel/digital tactics, including agency management
- At least 3-5 years of Pharmaceutical brand management experience, preferably in the Neurology/CNS area
- Preferably at least 1 year experience as ABM in a Pharma Company
Other requirements for this position
- Strong track record of success and transformation
- Good written, oral, presentation and communication skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks; well-developed project management skills
- Brand management experience, preferably in the Neurology/CNS
- Ability to work from strategy to execution
- Strong strategic/analytical skills
- Hands on approach and can do attitude
- Experience to work in a matrix and collaborate with teams both cross functionally and across geographies
- Fluent in English
- Leadership training
BA or Master’s degree
- Through cutting-edge science and medicine, our company discovers, develops and delivers worldwide innovative therapies for people living with serious neurological and neurodegenerative diseases.
- Our company is a pioneer in biotechnology and today the Company has the leading portfolio of medicines to treat multiple sclerosis (MS), has introduced the first and only approved treatment for spinal muscular atrophy, and is at the forefront of neurology research for conditions including Alzheimer’s disease, Parkinson’s disease and amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS).
- Our company also manufactures and commercializes biosimilars of advanced biologics.
- Our global organization of nearly 7,000 employees is committed to a single mission: making a meaningful difference in the lives of patients with few or no treatment options.
- Our company was founded in 1978 and today serves patients in nearly 70 countries.
- We aspire to have the greatest impact on patients and science of any biotechnology company in the history of our industry.
- To us, that means creating novel medicines that benefit individuals and society, and bringing new scientific understanding to diseases for which there are no adequate treatments.
- For nearly two decades our company has led in the research and development of new therapies to treat MS, including the most prescribed oral treatment in the world.
- Now our research is driving revolutionary new MS treatments with the goal of reversing or even repairing damage caused by the disease.
- We are now applying our neurological expertise to solve some of most challenging and complex diseases of the brain, including Alzheimer’s disease, Parkinson’s disease, and ALS.
- As we uncover new insights into human biology, our company is employing cutting-edge technologies to discover potential treatments for rare and genetic disorders.
- Our company is revolutionizing biologic manufacturing, developing the industry’s most advanced plants and processes.
- This expertise is used to produce both original innovative therapies and bio similar that expand patient access to lower-cost medicines.
Our Corporate Citizenship
- The same intellectual discipline and passion that drives our science is reflected in our corporate citizenship, environmental sustainability, and commitment to diversity and inclusion.
- As a company, we are focused on improving science education and limiting the impact of our company on the environment.