Affiliate Head of Field Force Excellence - Germany
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- The role will be responsible to drive effectiveness of all company’s field forces across TAs by driving on going evolution/performance of the Customer Engagement Strategy, Planning and evolving competencies/capabilities (people, process, technology) to deliver superior business results.
- He / She will act as an internal subject matter expert of field force excellence & operations in the affiliate and work closely with medical, market access, sales and marketing directors providing pro-active strategic, operational and analytics support - and positively challenges status quo/drive change.
Assessment and Strategy Development
- Leads in close coordination with relevant cross-functional stakeholders the development and implementation of an annual strategic plan for customer engagement effectiveness and productivity of all field forces.
- Supporting Management team in integrating Customer Engagement Plans to optimize channel mix.
Planning & Execution
Leads oversight and participates in the execution of core planning and execution processes and supports their adoption such as:
- Field Training & On-boarding (in collaboration with best suited functions like Global Training, Medical, CIM, IT and Marketing) ensuring Field teams have required current and new capabilities to execute the strategic plans and priorities
- Cycle Planning (for Sales) in Veeva CRM
- Strategic Account Planning Process and Governance
- KOL Planning
- Free Text Governance
- Annual Diagnostics and Planning
- Coaching and performance management efforts to have the greatest overall impact on business results. Review coaching impact of field leadership.
- Incentive Compensation Design & Planning & Monitoring (for commercial)
- Provides input cross-functionally across field operations, franchises, and IT on CRM program strategy (Veeva), analytics and applications to enhance field force productivity and effectiveness.
- Ensures the sharing and adoption of Best Demonstrated Practices as well as failures
- Conduct of own field visits to maintain close relationship with the business and understanding of field implementation and areas of improvement
- Leads Tracking of Execution Excellence:
- Leads local Customer Engagement KPI tracking reporting with highlighting best practices and areas of improvement
- Drives excellence in execution by positively challenging commercial, medical and market access leadership regarding Field Force productivity performance (Quant./Qual.)
- Generates Insights to marketing and commercial leadership on customer engagements and channel impact.
- Strong track record of inspiring leadership and leading teams
- Deep expertise in FFE at local level, with proven success track record
- Strong strategic/analytics skills
- Credible and confident communicator
- Proven strategic aptitude and ability
- Track record of delivering results
- Hands on approach and can do attitude
- Capable to prioritize and focus even in situations with high workload
- Experience to work in a matrix and collaborate with teams both cross functionally and cross geographies
- Fluent in English
- Leadership trainings
- 5+ years directly relatable industry experience
BA or Master’s degree
- Through cutting-edge science and medicine, our company discovers, develops and delivers worldwide innovative therapies for people living with serious neurological and neurodegenerative diseases.
- Our company is a pioneer in biotechnology and today the Company has the leading portfolio of medicines to treat multiple sclerosis (MS), has introduced the first and only approved treatment for spinal muscular atrophy, and is at the forefront of neurology research for conditions including Alzheimer’s disease, Parkinson’s disease and amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS).
- Our company also manufactures and commercializes biosimilars of advanced biologics.
- Our global organization of nearly 7,000 employees is committed to a single mission: making a meaningful difference in the lives of patients with few or no treatment options.
- Our company was founded in 1978 and today serves patients in nearly 70 countries.
Job Segment: Biotech, CRM, Performance Management, Biology, Science, Research, Technology, Human Resources