Aerospace Software V&V engineer - Canada
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
AKKA GROUP NORTH AMERICA is looking for an Aerospace Software V&V Engineer who would like to join a dynamic and growing company in Montreal and Toronto, to support one of its customers in the Aerospace sector. The position is to be filled in the Toronto (Ontario, Canada)area, as soon as possible.
YOUR ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES, PROFILE & SKILLS
In your role, you will work as a software V&V specialist, automated testing, on one of the following systems, according to your previous experience: landing gear braking system, Full Authority Digital Engine Control system (FADEC) or Electrical Control box (rotorcraft).
As our ideal candidate,
- You have a Bachelor in Mechanical, Electrical or Aerospace Engineering with at least 5 years of relevant experience
- You have sound knowledge of C language or Python
- You have a sound knowledge of the DO-178 norm
- You have a large experience in testing
- A previous experience in design is an asset
- You display a pro-active attitude and ability to manage multiple priorities, follow established directives closely and respond to urgent requests in a timely manner
- You have the ability to work willingly and independently in a fast paced and challenging environment
- You must also be a person with initiative, have a strong sense of responsibility and good engineering judgment to be able to meet due dates and respect project milestones
- You have good oral and writing skills in English - French is an asset