Advanced Procedure Manager - East Coast Independence United States,
Applied Medical (company)
advanced procedure manager - east coast
applied medical is a new generation Medical Device company with a proven business model and commitment to Innovation that has fueled our rapid business growth and expansion. applied has recently launched a new line of products in a major category for both minimally invasive and open abdominal Surgery. applied has been developing and Manufacturing advanced surgical technologies for more than 30 years, and has earned a strong reputation in Healthcare. our dedication to delivering the highest quality products combined with our unique business model allows team members the ability to truly Partner with Hospital accounts and contribute in a larger capacity than is possible in most sales positions.
this is a tremendous opportunity for individuals who appreciate working on a highly interactive, engaged and supportive surgical sales team. applied medical is a proven provider of opportunities for invested, talented performers in both rapid sales growth and upward promotion.
the advanced procedural manager (apm) leads a team of advanced procedure specialists (aps) responsible for providing minimally invasive surgical solutions to Hospitals with an immediate focus on gelseal® technologies, and identifying target colorectal and gyn Surgeons.
in collaboration with applied medical’s field implementation team, the apm is responsible for developing and managing strategic gelseal sales plans that result in long-term growth of these technologies.
as an advanced procedure manager, you will be responsible for working within the framework of a team and performing the following activities:
- work from a focused quarterly sales plan specific to team revenue growth expectations and exceeding quota
- direct aps team members calling on high volume surgical centers to promote our gel technologies. surgical approaches include hand-assisted laparoscopy, single incision/reduced port Surgery, and transanal minimally invasive Surgery (tamis). all of these surgical approaches also require focus on tissue extraction/management techniques
- interface with key opinion leaders and key decision makers of large Health systems to communicate and discuss applied medical’s minimally invasive programs in the market, specifically colorectal and gyn
- coordinate a cohesive plan through interaction with corporate accounts and field implementation divisions.
- teach and train the team on Time Management, organizational skills, lead Qualification, and best Operating Room conduct.
- maintain and enforce appropriate expense management guidelines
minimum of 10 years of professional sales experience
• at least 6 years of experience in Medical Device sales and 4 years in or sales
• a minimum of 3 years of Sales Management experience with 5 or more direct reports
• candidates must have a documented track record of success and demonstrate a strong orientation towards Teamwork and Flexibility
• excellent written, verbal and interpersonal Communication Skills
• ability to travel
• candidates should reside within geographic district
applied medical offers an excellent and competitive compensation and benefits package including medical and dental coverage, flexible benefits account, 401(k) and generous holiday and vacation accrual schedules.
need help finding the right position?
Find a Job Find Candidates