This job is currently Archived,
Advanced Modelling & Simulation Lead Slough United Kingdom,
Posted on : 21 March 2017
- We put our heart, soul and skills into making a difference for people living with severe disease.
- Working together to push the boundaries, we blend the best of our talents to unlock innovation.
- Will you join us in our pioneering adventure?
- To strengthen our Global Exploratory Development team, we are looking to fill the position of: Advanced Modelling & Simulation Lead.
As an 'analyvative' person and Advanced Modelling & Simulation Lead you like to work in an environment where you can:
- Develop disease-based PK-PD models and meta-analyses to support translation, risk assessment through various decision points (candidate selection, FIH, POC to PH3) in the key therapeutic areas
- Be accountable for the Modelling and Simulation activities to support the design and analysis of early phase (to POC) by delivering a translational and quantitative frame-work for use within the clinical development team
- Be responsible for providing advanced mechanistic modelling support for evaluation of key assets, prior to candidate selection
- Accountable for scoping and delivering the Advanced Modelling and Simulation components of assigned projects
As an 'analyvative' person and Advanced Modelling & Simulation Lead you will contribute by:
- Evaluate the potential use of different technologies and approaches to support project progression e.g. empirical approach, systems pharmacology, sparse methodology
- Provide expertise in the evaluation and prediction of receptor occupancy/target engagement
- Able to communicate complex modelling concepts and results effectively to other functions and project teams
For this position you ll need the following education, experience and skills:
- Ideally Pharm D or PhD
- Demonstrated experience (with examples of impact) in the conduct and application of M&S, preferably in the pharmaceutical industry, consultancy group or academic setting. This experience can be validated via publication
Job Segment: Pharmaceutical, Research, Science
Slough United Kingdom
Find a Job Find Candidates