Advanced IT Business Analyst, Release and Problem Management - Denmark
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- Our company is looking for a new colleague to work in a team of 7 dedicated, highly skilled people working on the IT System, Regulatory Information Management System (RIMS).
- The RIMS is the IT system used by our company to handle and maintain registration status information on a country by country basis for all drug products and medical devices in our company for countries with registration requirements.
About the department
- We are supporting the EDMS, Publishing, RIM and Labeling processes globally.
- We manage operations of the systems including, the support processes, new potential changes and the release life-cycles.
- Working closely with Regulatory Affairs and Quality Assurance (QA) in Product Supply, we ensure that their business processes are supported optimally by the IT systems.
- An open and honest dialogue is a core value and we set ambitious goals to which we are committed as a team.
- You will be responsible for Problem handling and Release Management.
- Together with line of business you will help manage and develop superior technical solutions to be implemented on RIMS and from time to time you are involved in larger IT upgrade projects. Further, you will be involved in problem investigation and coordination on the system.
- Close collaboration with our vendors to ensure sound technical solutions is a fundamental part of the job.
- We seek a person with technical and leadership skills as well as a person with understanding of the regulatory processes.
- You will use your skills to both go in to detailed analysis as well as keeping the overview.
- You will be responsible for planning and coordinating releases.
- You have an Master’s degree in Science or equivalent and have a minimum of 5 year of experience from the Pharmaceutical industry.
- You have good communication and planning skills.
- In addition, you must have an IT mind-set and a good understanding of the business processes covered.
- Experience in working in a global team is an absolute advantage. The job requires proficiency in English
- You are experienced within GXP, Project Management and validation of IT systems.
- Also you must be familiar to ITIL and System Management
- You have a quality mind-set with attention to details and know the importance of meeting challenging deadlines.
- You are able to both go in to detailed analysis as well as keeping the overview and setting direction in the processes you manage.
- As a person, you are dedicated to your tasks, a team player, have a good sense of humor and enjoy a busy, professional but also informal atmosphere.
Working with Us:
- Your skills, dedication and ambition help us change lives for the better.
- In exchange, we offer you an opportunity to work with extraordinary talent and benefit from a range of possibilities for professional and personal development.