Advanced Business Analyst - India
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- Do you want to play a key role in support company’s global insulin production facilities ?
- Are you interested in working with one of the best IT organisations in the pharmaceutical industry and in the opportunity of developing your competencies in a global environment ?
About the department
- As Implementation Consultant within the PS@SAP programme you will be part of one of three departments within the VP area PS@SAP in Manufacturing IT, Corporate IT.
- Each of the three departments has approx. 15 employees, and work in a cross departmental track matrix replacing the current ERP system with a new integrated ERP and MES solution.
- As Implementation Consultant in the PS@SAP programme you will be part of a deployment team with the following focus areas:
- Together with the responsible on the production site, you will drive and support the change management tasks, ensuring site readiness for the new IT solution.
- You will drive a training strategy aligned with lessons learned from our previous roll-outs, and you will coordinate the training execution and plan and facilitate the execution of user tests in alignment with our IT solution responsible(s) and super users from our implementation sites.
- As part of the support set-up in the stabilization (hyper care) period, you will be responsible for creating an approach aligned with lessons learned, while also planning and ensuring preparation of tasks for this period.
- To secure that we have local organisations to support the implemented solution after the stabilization period, you will be responsible for ensuring training and knowledge build-up for the local IT support organisation.
- You are ambitious, energetic and find it easy to understand new processes and are willing to go the extra mile to accomplish your tasks and goals.
- You have a global mind-set and preferably experience from working with optimization projects or implementation of IT systems.
- Further, you work structured and have the ability to keep an overview of many on-going activities.
- The position as Implementation Consultant involves both driving and coordinating tasks between different central and local stakeholders;
- hence the job lies naturally within the project management career track.
- MSC or MBA or similar or graduate degree in relevant field (Software Engineering, Computer Science, Business Administration).
- You have a strong background within computer validation, preferably with experience from the pharmaceutical industry.
- You hold a relevant academic degree as above, along with 5-7 years of working experience.
- As a person you have a structured approach to challenges, you have a strong quality mind-set and you enjoy providing support within your area of expertise.
- It is natural for you to take lead on key improvement activities, as well as presentation and reporting the progress to management.
- You are thorough and find it natural to work independently.
- You are fully proficient in English.
- Knowledge of IT security is an advantage.
- Excellent Communication skills (Verbal & Written)
- Good analytical and problem resolving skills
- Good at reporting and analysis for the same
- Should be independent to handle any tasks and self-learner
- Knowledge of Computer System Validation required
- Enhancing good team spirit and high degree of knowledge sharing
- Experience on pharma domain
Working with Us:
We strive for excellence. As a world leader in diabetes care and a major player in haemostasis management, growth hormone therapy and hormone replacement therapy, we offer our employees opportunities for continuous growth.