Admissions Manager - United States
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
The Admissions Supervisor’s primary focus is to manage staff of the Admissions Department in accordance with organization’s policies and applicable laws and to ensure that potential subjects/participants are properly qualified for clinical trials in accordance with set Research Study guidelines.
As a Supervisor you will lead the Admissions Team to ensure that company and departmental objectives are met. You will manage employee work schedules and will assign and direct work; will address employee disciplinary issues using effective coaching techniques; will find innovative ways to develop and support Admissions Staff; will increase productivity and will set individual developmental goals for Associates including setting matrixes to measure results
Additionally you will oversee the quality and quantity of Study Participants screened and admitted for clinical research studies to ensure on-time completion according to Clinical Study requirements.
- Associate's degree in a related field is required, Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Minimum 2 years in client services, clinical/medical admissions, etc.
- Minimum 2 years supervisory experience required
- Strong employee relations experience required
- Must be capable of managing multiple projects
- Excellent communications skills
- Detail oriented
- Must have the flexibility to work hours necessary to complete Study Participant screening and selection.
- Previous clinical research experience highly desirable.
- Bilingual Spanish preferred