- We are seeking a variable (part time) scheduled Admissions Assistant.
- As an Admissions Assistant, your main duties will be figuring and submitting stipend payments for participants.
- This position will also assist with study calendar creation, leading our participant eligibility committee, answering the phone, processing doctor’s notes received by participants, etc.
- Core hours for this position are M-F 10am-2pm.
- We require a minimum of a high school diploma and prefer prior experience in an office or medical environment with good basic math skills required. Average hours will be 20 per week. If you are detail oriented and have great organizational skills, this may be the job for you!