Admission Specialist - United States
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- We are currently seeking a Full Time, Bilingual Admissions Specialist to join our Clinical Research facility.
- As an Admissions Specialist, you will be responsible for preparation and maintenance of all stages of Study Participant activities including clinical screenings, physicals and evaluations.
- It is the Admissions Specialist's responsibility to ensure timely and accurate data is collected throughout the screening process and to communicate with Study Managers, Physicians and other internal departments regarding the status of study recruitment.
- It is essential that this person is customer-service focused and able to build positive study participant communications and relationships.
Available to work between the hours of 6:30 am - 4:00 pm
- Bilingual in Spanish required.
- Associate's Degree required.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to multi-task effectively.
- Data entry experience highly desirable.
- Detail oriented.
- Able to integrate and work in a team environment.
- Experience in Clinical Research or Project Management highly desirable.
- Must be proficient in Word, Excel, and Outlook and able to quickly learn new systems.