Adminstrative Assistant - United States
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- Our company is a leading global healthcare supplier that develops, manufactures and distributes over-the-counter (OTC) and prescription (Rx) pharmaceuticals, nutritional products, and active pharmaceutical ingredients (API).
- The company is the world's largest manufacturer of OTC pharmaceutical products for the store brand market and an industry leader in pharmaceutical technologies
- This facility spray dries powdered infant formula for the private-label market. We are currently looking for a highly motivated Administrative Assistant.
Knowledge, Experience and Education:
- High School diploma, GED Certificate or equivalent. Advance degree preferred.
- Three plus years administrative or related experience required.
- Good customer service skills both on the telephone and in person are needed.
- Proven ability to provide confidentiality and discretion, and strong organizational skills and detail-orientation.
- Demonstrated experience in providing analytical support and problem solving.
- Strong PC skills including MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint) required, and familiarity with SAP and CAR (capital budgeting) preferred.
- Organized and able to coordinate multiple tasks and work independently.
- Ability to develop and maintain strong relationships within and outside the organization
- Provides administrative support such as word processing, copying, faxing, maintaining files/filing and databases, and research for management.
- Processes time cards and reporting for weekly payroll through the payroll system. Works with supervisors on payroll updates, corrections, changes, etc.
- Generate orders and Goods Receipts, inclusive of supplies and special requests and interfaces with various vendors.
- Receives and responds to requests for information, assistance, and other concerns from internal and external customers, and other stakeholders.
- Coordinate meetings (inclusive of teleconferences and meals) and record minutes (coordination of checklists and follow-up on items as needed)
- Follows up on budget-related and work order issues/tasks.
- Assists with special projects and other related work as assigned.