Administrator - United Kingdom
Charles River (company)
Department Marketing Statement
At Charles River, we take a passionate approach to improving human and animal health. Our company is uniquely designed to meet the needs of our clients in the Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology, Veterinary Medicine and Agrochemical sectors.
At our world class facility just a short drive from Edinburgh, due to our continued growth and success, our Secretarial Department currently has an exciting opportunity for an Administrator.
This role involves providing administrative support to Client Services and Executive Management as well as providing support for outward travel organisation and client visits to departments including Client Services, Executive Management, Quality Assurance and Toxicology. There is also a requirement to undertake various administrative tasks to support cross-site business processes.
· Administrative support to Client Services and Executive Management
· Organisation of outward travel and client visits to the Tranent site
· Responsibility for support of various cross-site business processes
Applicants should have:
· Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
· The ability to work independently or as part of a team.
· Good multi-tasking skills
· The ability to prioritise workload and work towards deadlines
· Good oral and written communication skills
· Work well with staff at all levels and in different departments
· Flexible and adaptable to change.
· Good knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Office, PowerPoint and Word
This information will be used by Charles River for the purpose of recruitment and selection only and the administration thereof. The personal information that you give us will also be used in a confidential manner to help us monitor our recruitment process. In the event you are recruited, your data will not be used other than in the normal course of business and the administration of your employment with us. We may check the information collected with third parties to ensure its accuracy and we may also use or pass to certain third parties information to prevent or detect crime or in other ways as permitted by law. By submitting this application form to us, we will be assuming that you agree to the processing of sensitive personal data in the manner described above.
CLOSING DATE: FRIDAY, 29 SEPTEMBER 2017
Note for Recruitment Agencies
Please note that Charles River Human Resources Department are currently managing this vacancy internally. Agency support will only be sought, if necessary, after the short-listing process has been completed.
In the meantime, Recruitment Agencies are respectfully requested not to contact the HR Team, although contact details may be sent (via e-mail only) to firstname.lastname@example.org.