Administrator - United Kingdom
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- Our company is very excited to be recruiting an Administrator within the HR team for a 12 month Fixed Term Contract to support the team through a growth period.
- The successful HR Administrator will be required to support the HR team with administration across a wide remit; recruitment; employee relations and assist with everyday tasks.
- Assisting internal recruitment team with arranging and booking interviews using Outlook and Excel.
- Professional telephone use for arranging telephone and face to face interviews.
- Speaking to hiring managers with regards to special requirements for interviews.
- Word & Mail merging
- Communicating with all levels of the business
- Supporting HR team with their administrative tasks
- Previous experience of HR Administration experience
- Ability to prioritise workloads,
- Good understanding of Microsoft Office including excel, word and outlook
- Excellent organisational skills
- Discovery from our company helps you take the right steps, at the right time, to reach each milestone on your journey through drug development.
- Discovering new therapeutics can be a challenging yet rewarding journey.
- Discovery from our company lives the preclinical journey every day.
- When applying our state-of-the-art technology and expert scientific perspectives, our partners and collaborators will know the right steps to take at the right time to optimize preclinical ideas into strong clinical candidates.